Distributions - Casino Tax
- Ohio Constitution
- Quarterly Revenue by Fund
- Local Government Distributions
- County distribution dates are quarterly on or before July 31st, October 31st, January 31st and April 30th
- Host City distribution dates are quarterly on or before July 31st, October 31st, January 31st and April 30th
- School District distribution dates are semi-annual on or before January 31st and August 31st
- U.S. Census Counts
- Certified Student Population Counts
The Department of Education is responsible for collecting student information and providing that information to the Department of Taxation. Please direct any questions relating to the gathering of student information to the Department of Education by emailingEMIS@education.ohio.gov.
- Johnathan Heckert, Revenue Accounting, (614) 752-7409
- Mike O'Leary, Revenue Accounting, (614) 466-7150
- Who do I contact with questions regarding the student population counts?
- Where can I find more information on Casino Tax?
- How do I change my banking information for direct deposit of funds or sign up for direct deposit?
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) for payments to the state requires an Authorization Agreement with the Ohio Shared Services. Please select a form below to enroll in this option.