Tips and Peak Schedules
We're here to help! Taxpayer Services is located at 4485 Northland Ridge Blvd., Columbus, OH 43229. Our hours of operation are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Our agents are available through email at EmailUs
- Our call volume is typically lowest from 9 a.m. - 10 a.m. and 2p.m. - 4p.m.
Please have available the 9-digit Federal Identification Number (FEIN), SSN, or 8-digit account number associated with the account you are calling about, this will help us better assist you.
- The best time taxpayers can visit the walk-in center for assistance is from 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
For assistance a photo identification (driver’s license, state ID or passport) is required to enter our facility. If you need assistance with:
- Personal Income Tax – Having one or more of the applicable: Federal return, W2 or 1099 statements will provide for more efficient service
- Business Tax – Business account number(s) and any supporting documentation
Please be aware that volume can be high during peak tax filing season
| Tax Type
|| Peak Calling Periods
| Individual Income Tax
| March 15th - June15th
| Sales Tax
|| 23rd of every month (highest call volumes on January 23rd & July 23rd)
| Employer Withholding
|| 31st of every month
|| February 10, May 10, August 10, November 10